The Stormwater Division is thrilled to announce the kickoff of our 3rd annual Rain Barrel Program!
Orders are officially open now through March 26th. You can order online here to purchase your discounted rain barrel today. Barrel distribution will be on April 5th at 74 Pond St from 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Why buy a barrel?
- You can decrease your water bill by reducing your outdoor water usage
- It improves residential stormwater pollution by slowing runoff
- It lowers municipal water demands
- Rain water is a healthy. chlorine and chemical-free water source for your plants and gardens
- It is an excellent alternative water source during drought season
About The Great American Rain Barrel
- 100% re-purposed, food grade, UV protected and BPA free barrels. Produced in Massachusetts.
- Most durable rain barrels on the market: 3/16” wall thickness.
- Will last for years when properly drained & stored for winter. Pay for themselves in one year.
- Screen filtered to keep mosquitoes out.
- Several rain barrels can be linked together for optimal water collection and storage — easy 5-minute setup
- Available Colors: Forest Green, Earth Brown, and Nantucket Grey. Also available unpainted