News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/28/2019 3:18:00 PM to 11/1/2019 12:00:02 AM.
Town of Braintree News
Posted on: August 28, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Fight the Bite!
- Use mosquito repellant containing DEET. Follow label instructions.
- Cover up when you’re outside with long sleeves and long pants.
- Avoid time spent outdoors between dusk and dawn when mosquitoes are most active.
- Remove standing water so mosquitoes don’t breed. Check around your home for flower pots, tires, and wading pools that might have standing water.
- Fix any holes in your screens and make sure they are tightly attached to doors and windows in your home.
- For more information, call the Braintree Health Department at (781) 794-8090 or www.braintreema.gov