Mayor Kokoros is pleased to announce the Town of Braintree has received a bid proposal to design and construct the Petersen Pool and Rink complex from the Edge Sports Group. The deadline to submit a bid was on Wednesday, September 8th at 12:00 pm.
Mayor Kokoros has established a Recreation Facility Contractor Evaluation Committee who will meet next week to analyze the bid. The Committee members are:
- Jennifer Keane, Braintree High School Varsity Swim/Dive Coach
- David Fasano, Braintree High School Varsity Boys Hockey Coach
- Tom Devin, Braintree School Committee Chair
- Larry Mackin, District 6 Town Councilor
- Nicole Taub, Chief of Staff and Director of Operations
“I want to thank the committee members for taking on this very important task,” said Mayor Charles Kokoros. “I have great confidence in their ability to completely and thoroughly review the bid documents. I look forward to their recommendation on the bid proposal.”