How do I dispose of Construction Materials?


Construction material can not be put into your trash or recycling carts and it is not accepted at the Residential drop-off center. Construction and bulky waste including pressure treated wood, may be brought to:

  • McConnell Enterprises - Mixed Demo - 60 Garden Park, Braintree, 781-848-8070.  McConnell Enterprises website
  • Champion City Recovery - Mixed Demo Loads - 138 Wilder Street, Brockton, 508-941-6700.  Champion City Recovery website
  • Usable building materials, kitchen and bath fixtures, flooring, windows, doors, lighting, etc., may also be donated to the Boston Building Materials Resource Center in Roxbury (pickup available for a fee), or to Habitat for Humanity ReStores in West Roxbury, Plymouth and other Massachusetts locations. View the Boston Building Resources website or the Habitat for Humanity Restore website.
  • As an alternative to renting a dumpster, Waste Management sells "the Bagster" at most local hardware or home improvement stores, for more information view the Waste Management Bagster website. They hold 3 cubic yards of material. Call them for a pickup when it is full. $300 includes pickup.

Show All Answers

1. Is Shredded Paper recyclable?
2. How do I dispose of yardwaste?
3. How do I dispose of hazardous waste?
4. What should I do if my trash or recycling was not picked up?
5. How can I recycle smart?
6. When is the Compost Site Open?
7. How do I dispose of Construction Materials?
8. How do I dispose of a TV?
9. How do I know if there is a delay to my trash/recycling pickup day?
10. How do I purchase a Compost Bin?