Mayor Charles C. Kokoros and Chief Mark Dubois have announced that the Town of Braintree will celebrate Halloween on Sunday, October 31st. Trick-or-Treating hours will be from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
“I am looking forward to another fun night of trick-or-treating here in Braintree,” said Mayor Charles Kokoros. “I would ask all residents to do their part to ensure a safe and enjoyable evening for everyone taking part in the Halloween festivities.”
Chief Dubois would like to remind residents of these Halloween safety tips:
- Cross the street at corners not in between cars; use traffic signals and crosswalks when applicable.
- Put electronic devices down and keep your head up, walk and don’t run, across the street.
- Always walk on sidewalks or paths. If there are no sidewalks walk facing traffic as far to
the left as possible.
- Slow down and be alert in residential neighborhoods.
- Take extra time to look for kids at intersections, on medians and on curbs.
- Enter and exit driveways and alleys slowly and carefully.
- Drive slowly, anticipate heavy pedestrian traffic
Any resident with questions is encouraged to call the Mayor’s Office at 781-794-8100.